Tickets for our derby trip to Watford will go on sale from 10am tomorrow and supporters are asked to book online where possible (see instructions below).
The ticket office would like to inform Diamond Season card holders that tickets cannot sell out during their sales period, so they are advised to use the whole week to acquire their tickets.
HOW TO ORDER TICKETS ONLINE:
1. Go to the e-ticketing page by clicking HERE
2. On the e-ticketing page, if you are using a PC, click ‘HOME AND AWAY GAMES then click “Outdoor Games” (circled below). If you are using a mobile device, click on the three lines in the left corner and head to Away Games. From there, select Watford v Luton Town.
3. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so using your unique customer reference and password. Your customer reference is the number located on your season card. If you are unsure of your password, you will need to click “You forgot your login information” to reset that. If you have not yet used the online system, you will need to ENABLE Your account.
4. Once logged in, you will be able to make your purchase and choose the number of tickets you wish to purchase (quantity of tickets is set to one, click the plus sign to add more tickets). If you buy more than one ticket, make sure that ‘just show me the seats together’ the button is orange. Then click on the seats to show you the seats on the right side.
5. You can now select the price categories you want by selecting one seat at a time. Use the orange scroll bar to scroll down to make your next price category selection for your next ticket.
6. You will then need to assign the additional ticket(s) to the various eligible customer references under the sales plan.
7. The box below will then appear and if supporters are already in your network, they will be listed. If you are not in your current network, you can select to search outside your network. Find the member you want to assign, but you need to know their customer reference number to do so.
8. Once you have assigned each ticket to a different fan who qualifies for a ticket, you can then proceed to checkout and complete the purchase. If you attempt to buy for a supporter who is not eligible in the current sale period, an error message will be displayed. You can then reassign the ticket to an eligible supporter or remove a seat.