More than ever, consumers need affordable options in portable computing devices, and the new Gateway range makes it easier to stay connected while learning, working, creating and playing from anywhere.
“The Gateway brand provides consumers with affordable options with the latest technology to meet their computing needs,” said Rodney Rad, Executive Vice President, GPU Company, Owner of the Gateway brand. “Having Walmart as the exclusive supplier of Gateway products allows consumers to browse laptops in stores as well as shop online.”
The new Gateway laptops are only available at Walmart and come equipped with 11e Gen Intel Core processors for faster startup and powerful connections. Gateway devices feature an ergonomic design for on-the-go use and a modern, fresh style. New laptops come in a variety of vibrant colors and screen sizes and won’t break the bank. There is a Gateway notebook for everyone and every budget.
“We are delighted to offer the latest line of Gateway laptops,” said Nicole qaqundah, Senior Manager, Computer Merchandising – Walmart US “Gateway is a trusted, high-quality computer brand and our customers will now be able to purchase the Gateway assortment both in stores and on Walmart.com. “
The Gateway line meets demands for more affordable, yet functional devices capable of meeting multiple computing needs with its Ultra-Slim Notebook series, which includes laptops with latest generation Intel processors.
Gateway Ultra-Slim laptops are equipped with Intel Pentium Quad Core processors and 11e Gen Intel Core processors for lightning-fast connections and exceptional performance in a thin and light laptop. Intel processors deliver exceptional computing power and visuals for real-world productivity, collaboration, creation, gaming and entertainment.
Ultra-thin laptops come with Windows 10 Home, for easy start-up and smooth connections, increased security, password-less unlocking, and Focus Assist to block notifications. Windows 10 Home also includes Microsoft Photos and Xbox Game Bar for instant chatting with friends, monitoring performance, and taking screen recordings. As an added bonus, one of the Ultra-Slim Pentium laptops is a vibrant green and includes Minecraft Starter Edition (a value of $ 26.99), which includes free updates and community creations.
“When you buy a Gateway PC today, you are investing in a PC that will upgrade you to Windows 11, which means you don’t have to wait to experience a modern PC that is thin, light, and offers a long life. battery life, “mentioned Nicole dezen, Vice President, Partner Device Sales, Microsoft.
The ultra-thin laptops are available in blue, black, green, rose gold, silver and purple, and now include the new red and charcoal gray colors available on the 11.6 “display with Intel Celeron processor and the 15 display. , 6 “with Intel Pentium processor.
For ultimate versatility, the new Gateway products include a 2-in-1 convertible laptop, featuring an Intel Celeron N4020 processor – Dual Core, Windows 10 Home, touchscreen, front camera, over 8 hours of battery life, and it comes loaded with premium Microsoft 365 personal apps and services.
Ultra-slim notebooks also feature Tuned by THX ™ for exceptional sound balanced for music, movies and gaming enjoyment. Tuned by THX means Gateway laptops are tuned to deliver the best possible audio quality, ensuring balanced sound reproduction, improved audio intelligibility, and maximized optimal frequency response for small speakers.
“We are excited to play a key role in bringing this exciting line of Gateway laptops to Walmart,” said Jason Fiber, COO, THX Ltd. “Tuned by THX helps ensure consumers get the most out of the box audio experience from a small set of speakers to enjoy warm, balanced sound for entertaining playback.”
The latest range from Gateway affordable notebooks with Intel processors includes:
- Ultra-slim 11.6 “laptop (MSRP: $ 199.99) with Windows 10, Intel® Celeron®, 4 GB / 64 GB, includes 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal ($ 69.99 Value). Available colors: charcoal, blue, red, green
- 2-in-1 11.6 “Convertible Laptop (MSRP: $ 229.99) with Windows 10, Intel® Celeron®, 4 GB / 64 GB, includes 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal ($ 69.99 Value). Available colors: black, blue, green, purple
- 15.6 “slim laptop (MSRP: $ 289.99) with Windows 10, Intel® Pentium ™ Silver, 4 GB / 128 GB SSD, Tuned by THX ™ for audio, Includes 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal ($ 69.99 Value), Available colors: charcoal, blue, red, green
- 15.6 “slim laptop (MSRP: $ 329.99) with Windows 10, Intel® Pentium ™ Silver, 4 GB / 128 GB SSD, Tuned by THX ™ for audio, Includes 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal ($ 69.99 Value). Minecraft Edition Colors Available: Bright Green
- 14.1 “slim laptop (MSRP: $ 459.99) with Windows 10, 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ i3, 4 GB / 128 GB SSD, tuned by THX ™ for audio, fingerprint reader. Available colors: black, blue, green, purple
- 14.1 “slim laptop (MSRP: $ 599.99) with Windows 10, 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ i5, 16GB / 512GB SSD, tuned by THX ™ for audio, fingerprint reader. Available colors: black, blue, Rose gold, Green, Silver
- 15.6 “slim laptop (MSRP: $ 499.99) with Windows 10, 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ i3, 8GB / 256GB SSD, tuned by THX ™ for audio, fingerprint reader. Available colors: black, blue, green, purple
- 15.6 “slim laptop (MSRP: $ 699.99) with Windows 10, 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ i5, 16GB / 512GB SSD, tuned by THX ™ for audio, fingerprint reader. Available colors: black, blue, Rose gold, Green, Silver
These devices will be eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 11 once it becomes available later this year.
Gateway plans to launch new products this summer, including LTE-powered devices, Android tablets, and new laptops for gaming and the Creator series.
About the Gateway brand
Since its introduction in 1985, the Gateway brand has been associated with innovative, state-of-the-art, user-friendly products and world-class customer service. Visit www.gatewayusa.com for more information. Follow Gateway on Instagram @GoGateway and on Facebook @GoGateway
Founded by a legendary filmmaker Georges lucas in 1983, THX Ltd. and its partners deliver premium entertainment experiences in the theater, at home and on the go. Over the past 35 years, THX has expanded its certification categories beyond studios and theaters to consumer electronics, content, automotive systems and live entertainment. Today, THX continues to redefine entertainment, delivering exciting new technologies and the assurance of experiences that deliver superior audio and visual fidelity to consumers and ensure that an artist’s vision is truly delivered to audiences around the world. whole. THX Ltd. is owned by Razer and operates as a fully independent subsidiary. For more information visit THX.com, find us on Facebook, Instagram, and follow us on Twitter.
THX, Tuned by THX, and the THX logo are the property of THX Ltd., registered in the United States and other countries.